Agony Pking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun PK update

3 posters

Go down

Fun PK update Empty Fun PK update

Post  Asian Pker Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:22 pm

I've been playing a server (won't say the name of course) and was an admin and forum mod on it since I was good at what I do. I can't control myself so I'll just do what I usually do which is post updates for the server. If I'm not allowed to do this, I'm sorry lol. Well so I think it was today that agony or death coded fun pk. Over here u can fight without losing anything. U'll find that the awards are also good. Especially the meat tenderiser which giveslike +150 str bonus Very Happy. I will do my best to stay up to date withupdates :p

Asian Pker

Back to top Go down

Fun PK update Empty Re: Fun PK update

Post  Cynic Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:30 pm

posting updates is a cool idea, can u make it more presentable though like neater tongue
Cynic
Cynic

Back to top Go down

Fun PK update Empty Fun pk update

Post  Asian Pker Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:28 am

Oh lmao sorry completely forgot boout it. I'll use a diff format next time Very Happy

Asian Pker

Back to top Go down

Post  Agony Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:52 pm

I AM THE CODER NOT DEATH!

AGONY = CODER.

Also fun pk has been taken out for a while because it caused a serious fook up... hope you still enjoy yourselves.

Feel free to post updates i'll try to make them happen if they're good Very Happy
Agony
Agony
Owner of Agony Pking
Owner of Agony Pking

https://agony.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum